As Ultimate Palm Oil aspires to become not just the first palm oil brand in Nigeria to introduce a sachet version of palm oil, but a household name in Nigeria, distributors with proven capacity to get the products to all the states and localities across Nigeria are invited to be part of this aspiration.
If you are desirous of being one of the distributors of Ultimate Palm Oil, then, kindly read these terms and conditions carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you as a distributor.
Please note that these terms and conditions might change in the future. However, we will do our best to ensure that such changes are announced on this website as well as other promotional tools we use.
Or Read on very carefully.
Ultimate Palm Oil Distributor Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY:
Distributors must place a minimum order of 100 cartons of Ultimate Palm Oil sachet per shipment. However, for the first order, distributor may purchase less than 100 cartons but not less than 50 cartons. Please note that each carton of Ultimate Palm Oil sachet contains 80 sachets (10 rolls of 8 sachets per roll).
AREA OF COVERAGE
Distributors must state clearly their intended area of coverage. Approval of such area must be given by U&I Palm Enterprises, since the company has a maximum number of distributors allowed for a particular area.
For Distributors, a carton of Ultimate Palm Oil sachet goes for N3,050.
Distributors are to take full responsibility for the shipping of their orders from Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital. However, U&I Palm Enterprises can make arrangement for the shipment of orders to buyer’s location, but that would be on an entirely different arrangement between the buyer and the company.
- Distributor sends letter of intent stating his location and the number of cartons he/she intends to order. The letter can be sent either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp +2347030348334 or +2348163052034.
- U&I Palm Enterprises responds with a pro forma invoice.
- Distributor makes full payment for ordered product to the designated company account and notifies the company through email, WhatsApp or SMS.
- Payment is confirmed by the company’s account officer and buyer is notified accordingly.
- Product is loaded and taken to distributor’s prearranged courier service in Uyo, the state capital and the distributor is notified accordingly.
- From then on, distributor is responsible for the safe delivery of order at buyer’s location except when the company through special arrangement takes care of the shipment.
Please note that lead time for product delivery may vary depending on the product quantity and the courier service used.
Note also that supply is strictly on a first come first serve basis. Therefore, distributors will be expected to be patient for buyers ahead of them to be supplied first before them.
U&I Palm Enterprises reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as it deems fit with or without notice to distributors. Therefore, distributors are responsible for keeping themselves up to date with these changes which will always be published on our website www.uipalm.com.ng.
If you have any questions or need further clarification on these terms and conditions, please feel free to WhatsApp or call +2348163052034 or +2347030348334.